After spending the morning closing the deal on my son’s first car and getting him registered and on his way, I was already behind schedule at work. Then, I spent 3 hours trying to get a photograph I liked for one of the other blogs. To say that I am frazzled and close to tears is putting it mildly.
Cinnamon Apple Body Scrub Recipe
I will be heading into a nice hot bubble bath in about 15 minutes to enjoy this cinnamon apple body scrub. I love the scents of apple and cinnamon and a body scrub is a great way to relax and unwind while making your skin soft and smooth.
This makes one small batch of body scrub. You can double the recipe if you want, but I enjoy trying different body scrub recipes so I’d rather only make one batch at a time.
- 1/2 cup white, brown or demerara sugar
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil or 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp applesauce
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
Mix everything together well. Use about one to two tablespoons of this cinnamon apple body scrub recipe at a time. Store in an air-tight jar in between uses.
For more fall fashion and beauty posts, check out a few of my favorite blogs:
- Fall Jackets for Kids for Under $30 from Sweet Lil You
- 7 Oh My Go-rgeous Fall Beauty Trends You’ll Actually WANT to Try from Pretty Opinionated
- All the Fall Trends, Under $100 from The Guavalicious Life
- Old Navy Mix and Match Fall Wardrobe from How Was Your Day?
- 20 Great Scarves Under $20 from Style on Main
- 12 Must Haves To Transition Your Outfits From Summer To Fall from Our Family World
- 3 Ways To Wear A Striped Tee: Remix Your Wardrobe! from My Kids Guide